Our turnaround times apply to business days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays. Turnaround time begins when you pay for your order, or if necessary, when you have confirmed your proof, via email, to our Artwork Team.
Orders must be confirmed and paid for by 12am, otherwise the first day of the turnaround time will be the following working day. Turnaround times quoted on our digital and physical publicity materials are not guaranteed unless we have supplied them to you in writing.
When you order multiple items, the longest turnaround time associated with any item in the order will apply to the entire order.
We aim to send your order within 48 hours of you approving a proof. We accept no liability for any delays, which include, but are not limited to; couriers delay, postal service delay, stock availability issues and printer malfunctions. However, if your delivery is delayed, we will refund the cost of any upgraded delivery, for example, Saturday guaranteed delivery.
We will accept no liability:
(1) for defective goods and/or services where the client has contributed to or caused the defect, or where any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by the client and/or any specification, drawing, or design that the client supplied have contributed to or caused the defect.
(2) to the client if they have not paid the full price for any goods or services by the due date.
(3) to the client if they do not report any problems or defects to us within 5 working days of receipt of goods and/or services.
(4) to the client for goods not dispatched or goods damaged/lost in the course of delivery, unless you notify us of the problem within 5 working days of placing your order.
(5) for any loss, liability, claims, costs, damage, or expenses arising as a result of your continued use of defective goods and/or services after you have become aware of or suspected any such defect.
(6) for costs relating to the remedy of any matter for which we are liable, unless you have given us reasonable opportunity to remedy any problem or defect within the scope of our terms and conditions.
(7) for failure to include any items in goods/services supplied, or for supplying incorrect goods/services, except to rectify any defect and refund you the cost of returning the defective products.
(8) We accept no liability for:
- Consequential loss;
- Harm to goodwill and/or profit;
- Monetary and/or other similar losses;
- Indirect losses and special damages; and/or
- Interrupted business, lost business, contracts, production and/or opportunity.
(9) Force majeure - We accept no responsibility for breach of contract as a result, directly or indirectly, of force majeure, riots, war, strikes, civil commotion and natural disasters.